Whether you’re roaming near or far, the TAVO next is ready to roll. With built-in Free-flex suspension™ that ensures their ride will always be smooth, your little one will get a premium view of the world in their super spacious seat. The TAVO next also features compact fold-away axle™, MagneTech Secure Snap™—the self-guiding magnetic buckle that automatically locks into place—and a convenient storage basket, making it a dream come true for you, too.
To top it all off, this stroller cleverly connects to the oh-so-secure PIPA™ series car seats with one click, no adapters needed.
Enjoy a leisurely Sunday stroll any day of the week.
- Creates a clever looking travel system, connecting directly with Nuna PIPA™ series car seats with just a click - no adapters needed!
- MagneTech Secure Snap™, the self-guiding magnetic buckle that automatically locks into place
- Stands when folded
- Progressive front and NEW rear wheel suspension technology with Free-flex suspension™ in the rear, plus newly upgraded rear rubber tires.
- Compact fold-away axle™ for a more compact fold
- All-season seat keeps baby cozy in winter and unsnaps to mesh in summer
- One-hand, four position flat reclining backrest and adjustable calf support for growing babies
- Oversized extendable Sky smart™ UPF 50+ canopy provides both extreme coverage and multiple windows
- No-rethread harness for easy adjustments
- One piece, one-hand open and close fold
- Removable infant insert gives extra comfort for newborn riders
- Luxe leatherette accented and height-adjustable pushbar
- Stately glossy black frame
- Quick release wheels make for an even more compact fold
- Simple, one-touch, rear wheel braking system
- Super convenient, quick-click fold lock and trolley function when folded
- Large storage basket with hidden zipper compartment
- The removable arm bar fits kids of all sizes
- Recommended use: birth to 50 lbs
- Product: L 28.35 x W 22.44 x H 43.7 inches
- Product (folded): L 28.35 x W 22.44 x H 20.87 inches
- Product weight: 23.2 lbs (*without insert, canopy, and arm bar)